Special Custom Projects
Internet and telephone technologies, coupled with expertise in database management, are at the heart of most of the to-order projects we undertake. The facilities we build — to collect, organize, massage and present data — function either on a standalone basis or as part of an interface between multiple processing systems and audiences. Projects could be of either short-term or long-term duration. For example:
• New-account facility for brokerage concern. Prospective customers fill out online application. Site also generates leads for sales force.
• Centralized data repository for broker dealers, sales reps and account trustees and custodians. Display detailed shareholder positions, tax information and summary statements.
• Employee training facility. Build and host site. Load weekly training material. Provide login and page-activity report files.
• Electronic survey and result analysis. Generate unique access numbers, send blast e-mails, capture responses, provide analyses on demand.
• Payroll deductions in an emergency. Quickly built website enabled employees to respond to a company’s Katrina appeal.